The individualized price quotation at our clinic involves numerous steps:
- The first step is a clinical and radiographical / intraoral, panorama, CT / examination and medical history taking
- Secondly, multiple photo and video recordings are taken of the face and oral cavity. We also record the movements of the jaw, so a simulator (articulator) can accurately model the natural jaw movements
- The third step is impression taking and the creation of a dental study model to enable us to use the articulator
- After evaluating all registered data, the definitive diagnosis will be reached
- Different treatment options and alternatives will be discussed in details inlcuding the associated short and long-term benefits and risks. We also discuss the prices of all the different treatment options . We help our patients to give us informed consent regarding the treatment
- Final step is an agreed treatment plan and price quotation in written form
Our prices are similar with those of other leading Hungarian dental clinics but our potential patients can choose from a wider range of clinically indicated treatment options.
Consultation is free, but minor charge applies for the X-ray examinations. Upon request, a copy of the CT and OP X-ray can be available on CD.
We are also able to provide treatment plan and quotation based on recent clinical data (X-ray and clinical examination) carried out by another clinicial if our potential patient is in a position to forward it to us.
While we are able to give our quotation to the patient for their existing treatment, we reserve the right to modify the treatment plan based on our clinical examination. We return all received clinical data and information when we provide the quote.